Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Introducing a New Guest Post Series

I've been so lucky over the last several years to work with some amazing bloggers. I have met so many fantastic, energetic and amazing women who are passionate about what they do.

I teamed up with Heather of Theta Mom Media who is currently managing the Lauren Nicole Gifts community and she will be integrating and highlighting the talented work of such bloggers through a guest post series all its own.

And we would love for YOU to be a part of it, too!

If you are an active blogger and would like to guest post for this new series, please connect with us through email or Twitter!

I have been so grateful for the support that bloggers have shown me over the years so it's a real honor to collaborate in this way. We are so excited to launch this series! Our first guest post will be live on Tuesday so be sure to come back and let the guest blogging begin!

No comments:

Blog Archive