Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lilly Pulitzer Scarf Giveaway - ends @ midnight on 1-28-10

Lilly Pulitzer Jubilee Scarf Giveaway ends at midnight (PST) on 1-28-10.

TO ENTER:

1. Visit Lauren Nicole Gifts and leave a comment on this post letting me know what your favorite item is (this keeps the auditors happy). Winners will be announced at the bottom of the next day's contest and will have 24 hours to claim the prize.

I will be giving away lots of small items and discontinued supplies over the next few weeks as I clean out my workshop.

Winner of yesterday's drawing - Vera Bradley Journal: "Ashley Marie"

17 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I have always loved how the Monogrammed Toddler & Children's Bucket Hats look on my nephews.

Seersucker Scrapper said...

I love the new wax seal key necklaces!

- said...

As I'm drinking coffee, the monogrammed tumbler! But really, it's just everything monogrammed ha!

cMs said...

I love the monogrammed bookmarks.

Hillcrest Acres said...

One of my favorites from your website is the hand stamped mommy dome necklace...so cute!!!!

Love the Lilly scarf.

Jess said...

I love the fine silver script monogram necklace! -Jessica, jessrowell@hotmail.com

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Lovin' the Hand Stamped Silver Heart necklace! ;)

thesweetestpetunia {at} gmail {dot} com

Julie said...

The wax seal keychain golf

aunteegem@yahoo.com

jennymartin116 said...

I like the Hand Stamped Beer Tags

KLC said...

I LOVE the new Wax Seal Key Necklace! I need to get myself one of those!

Sally said...

I love those silver message rings!

Just Add Walter said...

I love the monogrammed bookmark!!

Anonymous said...

I love your Hand Stamped Wine Glass Markers. I was thinking how cute they would be with all thing beach...Waves, Ocean, Sand, Surf, Sand, etc...

nightowl said...

I like the Hand Stamped Ceramic Necklace - Black with White Dots.
winit6@hotmail.com

Anne said...

my favorite is the Hand Stamped Ceramic Necklace - Black with White Dots
annemolino at hotmail dot com

Jules said...

I am making it just in the nick of time! I have always loved this scarf. From your store, I love the Wax Seal Key Necklace with the Victorian Initial. This is so nice for Valentine's Day!

ProjectHope7 said...

I love the hand stampaed silver necklaces!

cathy b
projecthope7 at gmail dot com
@projecthope7
http://www.mywaiora.com/724517

Blog Archive