Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Craft Hope for Haiti

Craft Hope For Haiti is an Etsy shop that takes donated craft items, sells them, and then gives the proceeds to Doctors Without Borders. So far they have raised over $27,000 in the last few weeks. They have some really neat craft items up for sale that have been donated. I am just waiting to donate some items, but they aren't taking any new donations until they update their shop. They are going to make it easier to handle all of the volume. They still have a lot up for sale now. I think this is a great idea!!

Here is a link to their Etsy Shop: Craft Hope for Haiti

No comments:

Blog Archive