Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Winner of Fabric Giveaway

Congratulations to "Shauna" for winning the Vera Bradley Fabric giveaway! Please email me at admin@LaurenNicoleGifts.com within the next 48 hours so that I can ship it out to you.

I promise to go through my Lilly fabric this weekend so that I can do a giveaway for that too. It feels so good to clean out my workshop and supplies. Some people collect art; I collect craft supplies.

No comments:

Blog Archive