Well, not really, but I thought it would be fun to start answering some of your questions:
1. What funny thing did your Beetle Bailey do today? I am not sure if this is funny or not, but he peed on a plant in my house today. We have never had house plants because we move so much. I just got a plant a few weeks ago (the first one I have had since we got Bailey). I guess he got confused between the plants in our backyard and the plant in the living room so he peed on it. I saw him do it, but it was too late to stop him. I might think this is funny by next week!
2. Which is your favorite card on my blog? The Sock Monkey card!!!
3. Which item do you enjoy making the most, from what you sell? I like making everything, but the jewelry is the most fun to make, especially when I break out the torch and other equipment (which makes my husband really nervous; I am not sure why he thinks open flames are dangerous in the basement??).
Personalized Sketches and Sentiments asked:
1. What was your first product item? Handmade purses. I started a really small website with just pictures of fabric so that my sisters and friends could pick out the fabric they wanted for purses. The next items were monogrammed headbands, key fobs, and ribbon watches and then I lost my mind and now have over 350 items on the website.
2. What do you sell the most of? Everything on the website sells pretty evenly, but the jewelry sells better. If something doesn't sell I just take it off the website, tear that page out of my design journal, and pretend it never happened.
3. Where would you eventually want to live permanently? My husband has a few years left in the Army and then we want to move back to Colorado. He has this dream of becoming a long-haired hermit who rides dirt bikes all over Colorado. I was kind of hoping that he would get some kind of job after he retires from the Army.
1. Are your toes painted? What color? They are painted bright pink. Don't tell anyone, but half of the polish is chipped off and I really need to repaint them!!
2. Must have make-up accessory? Because I work out of my basement I don't wear make-up that much any more (it scares away any possible burglars). When I do wear make-up I love any foundation that has sun screen in it because I burn really easily!
3. If you had a million dollars that you had to spend (and you couldn't spend it on yourself or a relative/friend) what would you do with it? I would build a giant sewing & craft center where volunteers could make quilts and other items to donate to patients and families in need. There are so many people who love to do this, but don't have the sewing machines, supplies or space to do it in.
4. Same question, but this time, you HAVE to spend it on yourself. I would buy a house in Ouray, Colorado, and move there with my hermit husband of course.