Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Friday, April 3, 2009

Note from Husband

My husband reads my blog once in a while (even though he won't admit it) so I thought it was only fair to let him respond to my "Man Room" post - original post

"I just would like to point out that what my lovely wife forgot to mention in her post is that there is now an embroidery machine in the dining room......pretty much in the same spot where my motorcycle used to be. Why is it okay to sew, paint and embroider in the dining room, but not okay to re-build a carburetor on the dining room table?"

4 comments:

Suburban prep said...

My husband is wondering why his tools can not go in the Guest Room. He is constantly stating that the Guest Room is now the knitting -yarn room.

Unknown said...

You know, your husband is right. I think this means he needs to build you a craftroom ;-) Or if you already have one, perhaps it needs to get bigger...teeheehee ;-)

Sjn said...

b/c of the petroleum fumes of course! That stuff is garage ONLY!

Divaeva said...

*laughs* very funny! I can't say anything - my crafting, arting, and just plain crap is everywhere in my home!

Blog Archive