Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Friday, June 10, 2005

Host a Review

PRODUCT REVIEW GUIDELINES:

If you have 100 or more blog followers and you would like to host a product review or giveaway please click on the link and fill out the form.

Click Here to Fill Out the Product Review Request Form

REQUIRED FOR PRODUCT REVIEWS:

1. A review must be written and posted within two weeks of receiving the product.

2. Please email me with a link to the review so that I can update our files and make sure that you don't get billed for the item.

3. You can write whatever you like as long as the review contains a picture of the item and a link back to our website www.LaurenNicoleGifts.com


PLEASE NOTE: I can't schedule reviews or giveaways during November and December because it is so crazy around here with all the Christmas orders.


Thank you!!

Denise

www.LaurenNicoleGifts.com

No comments:

Blog Archive