Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Owl Dolls - LOVE these!!

I was reading Jennifer Jangle's Blog this morning and saw this link to a really great Etsy Shop.  Christina makes adorable owl dolls, owl pillows, dresses and so many other cute things.  She sells them in her Etsy shop Emily Ann's Kloset.  Every year I try to buy as many Christmas presents as possible from small businesses.  I am ordering several of the owl dolls with my niece's names on them and can't wait to see them!    
Jangles is running a giveaway contest this week for the owl doll (pictured below):





3 comments:

Hillcrest Acres said...

These are so adorable. I'm off to check out their etsy shop to see what I can find for my niece.

Tina said...

Oh my goodness gracious you are so adorably sweet! Thank you for the love! (I'm a little teary eyed honestly).

Tina said...

Ps. What a wonderful idea to support small businesses. And a lot are stay at home moms trying to help take care of their families needs.

I will be doing the same this Christmas. ... With the exception of having to support "apple" with a purchase for my teenage daughter. Hehe

Blog Archive