Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Favorites - Art Glass Jewelry


I absolutely love hand made beads and jewelry and wanted to share a website with you.  Me and My Bright Ideas has a beautiful selection of Art Glass Jewelry.  Glass artist, Jennifer, designs and hand makes each glass bead and piece of jewelry.  I love the colors and designs she incorporates in her pieces.  Whenever I buy glass beads I always look for ones that are hand made because, like Jennifer's beads,  they are kiln annealed (unlike imported beads) which means that they are more durable and more colorful. Jennifer has some gorgeous earrings, bracelets, and necklaces that would make really thoughtful gifts.  Jennifer makes beautiful lampwork glass beads with larger holes so that they can be added to a Pandora or Troll bracelet (or you could string it on a silver chain or piece of silk ribbon).  Love this idea for Christmas presents!

Hand made in the USA

No comments:

Blog Archive