Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Monday, June 11, 2012

BOGO CHARM SALE (ends 6-22-12)





BOGO CHARM SALE - buy one charm and get one charm of equal or less value for free.

Offer valid on all charms listed in the CHARMS  section of the website.

TO RECEIVE FREE CHARM(S):

1 - Just enter the code FREECHARM in the coupon/discount box during checkout. The code will take 1% off your order which lets me know that I need to send a free charm(s).

2 - List your free charm(s) in the comment box during checkout (one free charm of equal or less value for each charm purchased). If you are listing charms that are personalized please see each item description for how many letters will fit on each charm.

Not valid with any other coupons, vouchers, gift certificates, or discounts. Offer ends at midnight 6-22-12.

No comments:

Blog Archive