Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Little Monster

I have been learning how to crochet over the last few weeks. I started out reading "Learn to Crochet for Idiots", but I couldn't get past the "Idiot" stage. I took one crochet class and then watched a bunch of Youtube videos and so far I have made piles of dishcloths. Guess what my relatives are getting for Christmas this year??? I made a little green monster last week which was really fun, but I am hoping to learn how to make other things. I am starting to post links to crochet patterns on Pinterest....there is so much on there!!!

3 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Ha! I love this. A friend of mine decided that she needed to teach me to crochet. I bought a hook and some pretty yarn and no matter how many times I watch the Youtube videos for the absolute beginner, I just can not seem to get past the idiot stage of things. So glad I'm not alone in this.

Suburban prep said...

I have to tell you that the hot pads that I knit for my mother and my sisters are the ones they like the most. My mom states that they are the ones that work the best. your friends and relatives will be getting useful and good gifts.

Keep up the good work.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That monster is adorable!

I learned how to knit once (in elementary school). I made one blanket and never did agin.

I think the dishcloths will make perfect gifts.

Blog Archive