Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Monday, November 14, 2011

What I am Thankful for this Holiday

This holiday season I am thankful for getting the chance to spend time with family. With all of the military moves we rarely live close enough to any of our relatives and we usually don't have enough time to travel. This year we are only a six hour drive away from half of my family and I am really excited to visit for Thanksgiving.

But enough about me, I want to hear about YOU! What are you thankful for this holiday?

Be sure to blog about your experience and then link up right here with us (linky starts today). The Linky will remain open for a full week, so get those posts ready and come back for some blogging fun!






2 comments:

nicole colli said...

I am thankful for my two healthy children. Recently, a friend of mine has gone through quite a bit with her baby girl & my heart breaks for her & her family. It really puts life in perspective. I am blessed.

Busy Fams said...

I am thankful for the health of my family. When I hear about the hardships that people go through due to certain illness or disorders I feel for those individuals and think about how they are battling something everyday of their lives that other people take for granted. I am thankful for good health!

Blog Archive