Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Friday, October 28, 2011

Winner - Christmas Present Giveaway

Congratulations!!! The winner of the Christmas Present giveaway is Michelle from Stuttering Shell.

Here is a picture of what is in the surprise package: Vera Bradley portfolio, Vera Bradley pocket notes, Sterling Silver & gemstone bangle bracelet, "I Love you to the Moon & Back" Necklace, "Key to my Heart Necklace", Freshwater Pearl earrings, and an ornament with Jangles Beads.
Thanks to everyone that entered! I will post several more giveaways in time for Christmas. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you SO much for an awesome surprise!! :)

Blog Archive