Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Footprint Jewelry

This is one of my favorite new pieces. I love working with customers and making footprint charms out of their baby's footprints. These can be made by taking current prints or I can use a scanned copy of the original footprints that the hospital took when the baby was born. This item was just reviewed by Natalie from MamaTrack. She posted it on her blog and is running a giveaway for a $50 gift certificate to shop in my store. Just go to MamaTrack to enter the giveaway which ends 10-10-11.

Blog Archive