Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Got Mobile?

I have been MIA for several weeks, but I am really excited because I finished my mobile website! Now anyone can place orders through the website from any mobile device. I will always have my regular website, but the mobile website will be a simpler form of the main website (so that it can be viewed easier from a phone, Ipad, etc.). Here is the new site: m.LaurenNicoleGifts.com

To help test the website I am offering 20% off any orders that are placed through the mobile website now through Sunday, August 28th. Just put the word "mobile" in the comment box during checkout and I will adjust the total of the order after it comes through (if you pay through Paypal I will immediately refund the difference). The orders must come through the mobile website (not the main website). If you have a chance I would also really appreciate any feedback. There are a few drawbacks to the mobile website because I am really limited to space.

Have a great week!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive