Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wedding Bouquet Charm Giveaway

Another Giveaway - "Saving Money for a Wedding" is hosting a giveaway for one of our wedding bouquet charms (ends 3-25-11).

Here is the link: Saving Money For A Wedding Blog

1 comment:

Peaceful Quilting said...

Nicole. I follow you on Facebook and I LOVE everything you do but I especially love the owl necklace you are giving away and I love the pieces you do with children's art. When my grandson is old enough to draw something we recognize I will definitely be contacting you for a special gift for my daughter! Love your work. Terry E.

Blog Archive