Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Equipment for Sale

We are moving next June (another Army move) and I put some of my extra equipment and supplies up for sale on the website. Because I have decided to focus on jewelry I have some of my embroidery machines up for sale as well as some other equipment and supplies. I just don't want to move anything I am not really using.....moving is bad enough as it is!!

EQUIPMENT SALE

1 comment:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh! I would love to check out what you have for sale...

going there now!
Blessings & Aloha!

Blog Archive