Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Monday, May 17, 2010

Ladder Necklace

Well, it rained again ALL weekend. We had planned to go dirt bike riding, but it isn't as much fun in the rain (and I seem to crash a lot when there is way too much mud). I decided to stay home this weekend and design some new pieces. I have been wanting to design a ladder necklace for a while so that you can easily add more names to the necklace and this is what I came up with. We also did a lot of Spring cleaning and came up with a huge garage sale pile. For two people who move every two years we seem to collect a lot of stuff!!

3 comments:

sharalyns said...

I love it! :-)

D. Jean Quarles said...

Your ladder necklace is way cute.

Snowmanlover said...

That is soooo pretty! Was on the Vera site today and thought of you!!

Blog Archive