Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Friday, February 19, 2010

Whale Ribbon Giveaway - ends at midnight on 2-19-10

20 Yards of 1.25" wide Preppy Pink & Navy Whale Ribbon - Giveaway ends at midnight 2-19-10.

TO ENTER:

1. Visit Lauren Nicole Gifts and leave a comment on this post letting me know what your favorite item is (this keeps the auditors happy). Winners will be announced at the bottom of the next day's contest and will have 24 hours to claim the prize.

I will be giving away lots of small items and discontinued supplies over the next few weeks as I clean out my workshop. I will try to do a giveaway a day during the week and one on the weekends....this is so much more fun than having a garage sale of posting items on Ebay!!

Winner of yesterday's drawing - 3 Amy Butler Patterns: "Cambridgechic"

10 comments:

Jess said...

I love the fine silver script monogram necklace!

Rebekah said...

I love the wax seal key necklaces the most, but it's so hard to pick just one favorite!

Mrs. McB said...

I love the monogrammed badge reel!

Unknown said...

Wax Seal Key Necklace - Victorian Initial is my favorite item !

Anne said...

I like the Lauren Nicole Wax Seal Necklace

Carly said...

I like the bouquet charms.

And this ribbon is in my wedding colors! So cute!

Hillcrest Acres said...

I love the wax seal toggle necklace - so cute.

Kellie Grogg said...

Too cute, I am looking forward to getting the monogramed purse holders

Jblanton said...

I really like the monogrammed badge reel
Jennifer

nightowl said...

I like the Hand Stamped Ceramic Necklace - Black with White Dots.
winit6@hotmail.com

Blog Archive