Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Frozen Veggies.....YUCK!!!

I usually don't buy too much frozen food because it is usually gross. I bought this bag of vegetables because they looked so good (I never learn). I kept looking at them after they were cooked and trying to figure out what they reminded of......you know when your garbage disposal gets clogged and backs up and then drains, well the vegetables remind me of what is at the bottom of a garbage disposal!!

2 comments:

preppyinnewengland said...

I know what you mean and usually don't buy frozen vegetables. But honestly, sometimes I just feel like Caroline Ingalls from Little House in the Prairie every night washing and peeling vegetables and breaking the beans!!!!
Ripping open a frozen vegetable bag to pour in the pan is like heaven! Hee hee!

Sheila said...

OH NO!!! I usually don't buy frozen veggies either, however these EXACT same one's were on sale the other day and I thought they looked delicious so I bought some!! Are you telling me they are good? LOL!

Blog Archive