Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Soldering Class!

I took a soldering class last weekend to learn how to make pendants. It was so much fun!! I really want to make a bunch of larger ones for Christmas ornaments so that I can tie them on gifts this year. If you want to learn how to make these just check out any of the bead shops in your area. Some of them may offer a class in soldering. I bought a book, but ended up making a big burnt mess out of the solder....the class was much easier!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! I bet they'll turn out great!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh! How cute these are of Curious George!

Denise... catching up on blog reading... my norm haha

any ways...I know that you are busy, but just wanted yo to know sending you another award (aka blog hug) to say thank you for checking in on my blog and for your wonderful and sweet, past comments!

Blog Archive