Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Saturday, September 12, 2009

No Starbucks for Miles

Why is it that when you are trying to lay off caffeine you run into a Starbucks every 1/2 mile, but when you really want some coffee you can't find one anywhere??? I traveled over 60 miles yesterday to drop off some of my machines for service. I drove through several towns and couldn't find a Starbucks any where on the way. The good thing is that I did find a small family-owned coffee shop and their coffee was really good. I always try to buy from small businesses anyways so from now on I will look for the small coffee shops.

3 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Oh great, now I am craving coffee!!!

Unknown said...

I love to frequent those local coffee shops too but they are harder to find for me. Now I want coffee too!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I know how you feel. I want a Sonic slush and they are too far.

Now, I want a pumpkin spiced latte.

PS I use a local printer to print out my birth announcements, etc. Let me know if you want their information. I'd be happy to pass it along. They are a family business.

Blog Archive