Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 5 - Backpack Winner!

Congratulations to "snowmanlover" for winning today's drawing for a Vera Bradley Pinwheel Pink Backpack!! The winner has been notified by email and has 48 hours to claim the prize.

I have 2 more to give away, one a day through Sunday 8-16-09.

2 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

OH Denise,
I am so beyond thrilled! My little girl is starting middle school and is soooo nervous. WE are both addicted to Vera, so this is going to be such a great surprise.
I will put a public thank you out and link you to my blog at snowmanlover.blogspot.com
Thank you!! Barb

Snowmanlover said...

Denise, thank you SO much. We got our bag today and it is just so gorgeous. I can not tell you how excited I am and how sweet you are!
Thank you! Barb

Blog Archive