Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Friday, July 24, 2009

Engineering 101

My husband provides lots of entertainment for the neighborhood. He had two pieces of pipe that were really stuck together so why not just use the truck and the jeep to pull them apart? At least he finally justified the cost of putting a wench on the jeep! It actually worked and he didn't break anything.

9 comments:

Divaeva said...

*laughs* it's all about getting it done - not about how :)

TanyaLea said...

LOVE IT! :) My husband is an engineer by trade, so this is totally something he would do, too!...but I think most men are just born with that problem solving 'DIY' gene!! Very funny...and the best part is: it worked! :)

Goat Gal said...

Oh I could totally see my husband doing this. Glad it worked!

Unknown said...

LOL, too funny! My boyfriend would totally do something like this too!

Jenny said...

LOL! I can see my BIL doing that.

Anonymous said...

are we married to the same man?

so glad i am not the only gal who gets a good laugh from her hubs!

MamabearMills said...

omg i think we married the same man! lol

Gwen said...

LOL!!! Your husband reminds me of mine. They will figure out any way to get a job done. Now if I can convince him to do the easy job of patching my wall. :) Have a fabulous weekend. XOXO

A and E's Momma said...

LOL Men are all the same! =) Sounds like an excuse my husband would use.

Blog Archive