Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Monday, July 6, 2009

Box Canyon Falls

I am pre-posting this, but this is where we are supposed to be today, hiking in box canyon falls in Ouray. This is one of the most beautiful places we have ever seen. I will have to find some pictures from last winter, but Ouray is known for its ice climbing park. They run water down the canyon while it freezes which creates frozen waterfalls that people climb.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sounds gorgeous!

Lis said...

Oh my goodness, that looks so gorgeous!! I hope you are having a fabulous vacation!!! :)

Jules said...

That sounds amazing and the photo you posted is so pretty!

A and E's Momma said...

It looks beautiful!!! I hope you made it there today!! Have a wonderful time away.

Blog Archive