Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Winner of Ribbon Giveaway

And the winner is "Preppy 101" from All Things Southern and Preppy. Congratulations! Just email me when you get a chance and I will ship the ribbon to you right away.

I am still going through boxes so I might have another giveaway. We move every one to two years and I can't believe how much stuff I have hoarded and never had a chance to clean out. I promised my husband that my business wouldn't take up a full U-haul for our next move!!

3 comments:

preppyinnewengland said...

Congrats Preppy 101!!!!!! Can't wait to hear about your creations. Thank you Denise for hosting!

Sandra said...

Thank you Denise!! I emailed you with my info. You are so generous! Have a great day. xoxo

nomo wino daph said...

Yay for you!!!!!!! I was lucky enough to get a box of ribbon and let me tell you, you will NOT be disappointed- ENJOY!

Blog Archive