Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Look out Bikers!

I LOVE garage sales! We found these bikes at a garage sale last weekend and my husband sweet talked them into selling the bikes for $12 each. That was a great deal and I even got a pink one! He asked me to point out that his bike is really blue (it looks a little purple in the picture). I guess it is wrong for Mr. Army to be caught riding a purple Barney bike. I still like my dirt bike because it has a motor, but these bikes will be really fun too.

9 comments:

Lexilooo said...

oooh, garage sales are so much fun! my grandparents always went, and my grandfather was such a bargain talker! he could knock them down to less than half what they were asking, he was so good! I wish I had inherited those skills!

Krissy Lynnae said...

oh that is awesome. I have a bike in the shed, but it has a flat tire. :o(

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

that's awesome! i want a pink bike =)

preppyinnewengland said...

great find! Love those garage sales!

Anonymous said...

What a great deal! The Boyfriend and I have been talking about getting bikes -- perhaps I'll have to hit up some garage sales!

Posh Peach said...

What a fabulous pair of bikes and a great deal!

One Bite At A Time said...

Awesome! I love yard sales too!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Sooo fun! I might have to get my tush up early one of these days to go to a garage sale or two.

Jules said...

$12! That is great and I love the fact that they're pink and blue. The two of you will be so cute riding around town together.

I love the blog design!

Blog Archive