Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Any ideas for a tutorial??

I have had so many requests to post craft or jewelry tutorials on the Lauren Nicole Blog, but I have no idea what to do. Is there anything you would want to learn about or see how it is made? The first few would have to be pretty simple until I can figure out the best way to write it up. There are some things I won't be able to do because I have a problem with other websites copying everything I do so I have to be careful about giving out certain information.

I would love to hear your ideas. It will give me something to do in the car when we are on vacation. It is either that or drive my husband crazy!

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Isn't it a shame that you have to worry about someone copying what you do? They do say that it is the highest form of flattery so I guess we have to accept it when we post information like that. It just bugs me when they take credit for it.

Stephaine Eads said...

I would be interested in types of monogramming machines. I have always wanted one. Or just how to do it so I can appreciate the art a little more. How do you guys every get anything lined up! It's kind of a little miracle. ahah.

Blog Archive