Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Monday, April 13, 2009

Winners of the Easter Grab Bag Giveaway

The 10 winners of the Easter Grab Bag Giveaway won a sterling silver engraved pendant. They were engraved and shipped today (the pendant looks much better than it does in the picture).

I will try to do a few of the grab bag giveaways every month until I clean everything out.

Have a great week!!~

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow! Thanks so much :)

Courtney said...

I am soooo excited! Thank you so much.

Blog Archive