If you do any of the below at a concert it could mean that you might be getting just a little too old for concerts:
1. You spend 30 minutes before the concert finding the perfect strategic parking space so that you can make a clean fast exit when the concert is over.
2. During the concert you are overly concerned about how long it will last because your bedtime is 10:30pm.
3. You drink bottled water instead of beer.
4. You sit down during the entire concert.
5. You wish all the drunk people would shut up and sit down.
6. You insist that concerts are getting louder every time you go to one.
7. You wear bright orange ear plugs.
8. You spend the entire concert wishing you wore your pajama pants.
9. You really want to buy a concert t-shirt, but can't find the clearance rack.
10. You leave 10 minutes before the concert is over just in case your "strategic parking space" doesn't work out so well.
We did all of the above at the Queensryche concert last night!