Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Check Out This Blog!

I love this blog: The Gifting Gumshoe. I have no time to shop any more so I pretty much just check her blog every day and shop from there. She always finds the cutest things. She featured a bag on her blog today from Pink Lemonade Boutique Bags. I love it!! I just ordered two for Mother's Day Gifts. I always try to support small businesses whenever I can (my family is getting tired of the stuff I make so I am always looking for new small businesses to buy from).
www.thegiftgumshoe.blogspot.com

3 comments:

GingerSnap said...

She has darling things!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

That is a really cute bag!

Thank you for the great advice today...I think I am going to go with what you said and open a business account. That seems like a perfect plan! Thank you again!! :)

Ashley said...

I received my pendant today in the mail and I love it! Thank you SOOO MUCH!

Blog Archive