Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Monday, April 27, 2009

Can You Hear Me Now??

Why do we need a 7 speaker surround sound system for the TV?

I now act just like my dogs. I am usually flipping through a magazine or working on jewelry while I watch TV at night so I am not really paying much attention. When a doorbell goes off on the TV I jump up to answer the door.

The surround system makes everything sound so real. It is like having Freddy Kruger walking down my hallway.....not sure I really need that!!

7 comments:

capperson said...

Haha this is hilarious. I feel you on this one. I went to a friends house Saturday night and I kept jumping because of it. lol

GingerSnap said...

I totally know what you mean...surround sound, not so great for the nerves!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

The same thing happens to me! I am always jumping whenever the phone rings! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like that! I can't watch some shows alone now because they freak me out (Criminal Minds) because I feel like I'm there since I'm surrounded by everything -- although it is nice while watching sports.

Anonymous said...

LOL! So funny! I know what you mean though! My husband has to have his surround sound on for everything he watches! And my son uses it when he plays his Playstation 3 so you feel like you are being attacked!! :D

~ Donna ~ said...

I can soooo relate, I actually hate when hubby puts on our surround system, IMO it is too loud for my furbabies ears :(

Just Add Walter said...

hahaha... that happens to me all the time too. Some sounds are worse than others through the surround sound.. and they sound so real!!

Blog Archive