Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Thursday, March 12, 2009

TGIF - Giveaway

I am posting this early......I will be out all day on Friday at the Kansas City Bead show to buy more supplies. It is a good thing they don't have a show everyday or I would never come home. I LOVE beads!!

Friday's giveaway is an engraved sterling silver oval ring. I will be taking entries through midnight on Sunday (Mar 15th) and will draw a winner on Monday morning. To enter just post a comment telling me what your favorite beads are.

15 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I don't know if you mean pearl or turquoise but those are my favorite.

RNcindy said...

I really love the pink and green lampwork beads.

Pearls and Bows said...

I love this ring! My fav bead is the pearl!

Belle said...

What a pretty ring! I love pearls b/c you can wear them with simply everything!

capperson said...

My favorite beads are anything you can find in blues. I love the way they look watery or something..too cute :)

KLC said...

love the ring! Actually, I love everything you create :) my favorite beads are definitely pink ones and pearls

WWD said...

My favorite beads are lampwork beads (I love the pink and green ones you use in your bracelet) and Swarovski crystal beads.

watersgj@charter.net said...

I think the lampwork beads are beautiful. Your site is amazing. I use to buy from Morgan & Company but your prices are much better!

Anonymous said...

I like the lampwork beads as well, and pearl beads!

Simply Stacie said...

This ring is gorgeous!! I love pearls :)

cpullum said...

Has to be pearl!
Have a great weekend!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

CSJ5714 said...

Love the ring, simple but elegant!Beads with a frosty appearance, and anything in purple! Just discovered the troll beads! Every bead has a story behind it and they are beautiful!

Angie said...

Pearls have to be my favorite bead. They are a timeless classic and go with just about anything. Love the ring!

Travis and Danielle said...

I love the pink and green lampwork beads as well.

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

hi lauren! i am your swap partner for the semi-slackers spring swap. please shoot me an email with your info, email addy, likes, etc. i'll do the same when i get your email.

feel free to visit my blog as well! i love all the things you make; you are very talented!

thanks!!!
noelle :)

email: way2tiredmom78@hotmail.com

Blog Archive