Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Friday, March 27, 2009

I love my kiln!!

I had a love-hate relationship with my kiln until I figured out that the clay I was using wasn't compatible with the glaze I was using, which was causing really inconsistent results. I thought because it said on the glaze jar "works with any clay" meant that the glaze works with any clay...I guess not!! I switched glazes and I now love my kiln. I am just happy to finally have some beads to work with! I am hoping to have new jewelry on the website soon!!

1 comment:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Those are so cute! Would you be able to make magnets like that?

Blog Archive