Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Got Free Stuff?

Get stuff for free! I am still looking for blog owners that would like to review new products. I added a lot of new stuff to the website recently and have plans for a lot more soon. If you would like to review a product and write about it on your blog just email me at admin@LaurenNicoleGifts.com for details. You will receive the reviewed product for free. I have a list of items that are available for review and I can let you pick which one you want.

No comments:

Blog Archive