Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Thursday, February 26, 2009

TGIF - Giveaway!

The Winner is "ToyStory". This week's giveaway is a hand stamped sterling silver initial charm necklace with three initials (First-Last-Middle). There are two ways to enter:

1. Visit my website at http://www.laurennicolegifts.com/ and post a comment letting me know just one of the following: What your favorite item is, OR what I can do to improve the website, OR what product you would like to see added to the website (I am saving a list of all the product requests and will try to add as much as I can.....as long as I can figure out how to make it :)

2. Write something about Lauren Nicole, LLC on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter and then post a comment here telling me which one you did (so that your name will be entered in the drawing).

I will be taking entries until now thru Sunday at midnight. A winner will be drawn on Monday morning. Please be sure to check back next week to see if you have won. I don't always have enough information to get ahold of the winner.

9 comments:

Pearls and Bows said...

I love the Monogrammed Pink Zebra Buckle with Belt. I will comment about this on my twitter.

Nicole Faby said...

I already told my hubby I NEED one of your new stamped rings with the kids names on it!!

Nicole Faby said...

I twittered about it too!

Simply Stacie said...

Monogrammed Freshwater Pearl Necklace is so pretty!

Toystory said...

Pink on Pink is hard for me to see and read. I like that the buttons turn black when you go to click on them, but they are still hard on my eyes. Maybe you could go a little darker on the words in same "basic color"?
And I love the hand stamped silver rings ~ and my favorite, but chosing was hard.

Daniela6968 said...

I love the lamb but, really like the Hand Stamped Heart & Flower Necklace. too sweet.

Kat Bryan said...

I like the Black & White Monogrammed Bag and the Monogrammed Pill Boxes.

Kari said...

I love the hand stamped copper go green necklace! And the site looks great to me. :)

Nicole Faby said...

Who was the winner!? I dont see it anywhere?!

nicolesloanfaby@gmail.com

Blog Archive