Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wacky Wednesdays - Starting Tomorrow!!

Starting on January 21st we will bring back our Wacky Wednesdays! Just check our blog on Wednesdays for the deal of the week. It will range anywhere from a great deal on a featured product to other website coupon deals. There will be a limited time offer on Wacky Wednesday deals; usually 24 hours. Please be sure to check our blog often; Wacky Wednesday deals will only be listed on our blog (they will not be advertised on our website).

By popular request we will also be organizing giveaways twice a month instead of once a month.

Also, if you have an average of 40 or more blog followers on your blog please contact me if you are interested in hosting a blog giveaway. We have several items that we can use for blog giveaways. When you draw your winner you will also win the same item.

No comments:

Blog Archive