Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How do you know you are getting old??

This is the scene I walked into on Saturday when I came in from my workshop! My husband and I sometimes wonder if we can tell when we are getting older. Well, I am pretty sure the matching Easy Boy reclining chairs (which recently replaced our couch), the reading lamp, the prescriptions on the side table, the lap blanket and the fact that it is only 5:00pm and we are in for the night says it all. Of course, our three dogs - Beetle Bailey(left), Peanut(right), and Bear(on the floor) never object to lounge time!! I have since renamed our living room "The Senior Center". Bingo starts next week!!

No comments:

Blog Archive