Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Beads, Beads, Beads!


I have been busy sorting beads! I have been collecting and hording beads for many years. I used to hate using them because I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to replace them. Well, as the collection grew and I found myself stashing beads all over our house I decided that it was time to start sharing my collection; besides having a guest room just for beads is a little ridiculous!! Check out our new vintage lucite earrings (made with lucite rings from West Germany circa 1960's, and white albaster beads from Japan, 1940's). http://www.laurennicolegifts.com/jewelryvintage.html

No comments:

Blog Archive