Email: LaurenNicoleGifts@gmail.com

I have always been passionate about designing and making meaningful gifts and keepsakes and was very fortunate to able to start my own business. Lauren Nicole Gifts (name after my niece) was started in 2004 and was a great way for me to have my own business, but still move around as an Army wife. My husband recently retired from the Army and we are now permanently located in Ouray, Colorado

Friday, June 10, 2005

My Favorite Shops

Gemstone Jewelry: My sister-in-law makes beautiful gemstone jewelry. She now has an Etsy shop, KarynStyle. The shop is full of her original designs. I have several of her pieces and she does amazing work!


Blog Design: Krystyn at Krizzy Designs does amazing work. She designed my blog layout and created the tabs, the columns, and boxes around everything. She is great to work with!!


Personalized Stationery:
A Touch of Whimsy sells unique personalized stationery. I have ordered their personalized note cards several times and they are absolutely beautiful. The customer service is amazing!!

Cookies and Cupcakes: Laura and Dave at A Dozen Eggs make the best cookies! I ordered some and had them shipped to my Mom and she loved them!

Preppy Goods: The Preppy Princess has a great selection of unique preppy gifts. I love the jewelry (I hope my husband is reading this because I really love the Bay Harbor Circle Ring). I especially like that when you purchase something from The Preppy Princess you can choose to donate a portion of the proceeds of the sale to either "Dogs for the Deaf" or the "Fisher House" (the Fisher House helps military families in need and especially helps when soldiers are injured. My husband is in the Army so we really appreciate this organization and know so many people that have benefited from it).










I will add more to this section soon

No comments:

Blog Archive